Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Neighbor is crazy!

I knew it would come to this one day. I deferred it by cutting her some slack. However, she pushed me to the my limit and I went for it. I had the audacity to ring her doorbell and asked nicely for her to get her dog off my property. She responds by screaming at me, with obscenities and saying everyone in the neighborhood hates me and I should move. Also, saying that if I ever get on her property again she will call the police etc etc. (This was just seconds after her dog had peed and shat on our property.) I said nothing and walked to the sidewalk, and she came and yelled some more. I went into the garage and she was yelling obscenities some more. So I called the police. Meanwhile, she walks by our house and flips it off. Ooh! The cop shows up and we tell him what happened. He asked that did we mind if he talked to her, worried about starting a war. We said no! He goes over to her house and she responds as she did to me, of course. He yells, I've arrested you before! Ha! He gave me his card for future reference. Really, when you buy a house they are supposed to tell you about lead, mold, radon, but not the wacko neighbor? I would rather deal with lead and radon any day, they do not scream at you. Besides stress is a bigger killer than those two put together. Darla

No comments: