Thursday, March 1, 2007

Bit the apple, have knowledge I should not know

Found some information on the Internet about my neighbor. I was just looking for some dates of an issue I knew. Also, I already suspected my neighbor had substance abuse issues and mental problems. Due to her job, and other unknown reasons, her personal information on her problems was there for all to see. While I found it elucidating, on the other hand I think it is wrong for that information to be accessible by anyone. I sympathize with her on her mental health issues, as I too have suffered from depression and anxiety nearly all my life. That said, I will have no contact with her. If she or her dogs get on our property I will have to call the authorities, the same if she harasses me in any manner. I feel bad about this but also feel I have a right not to be screamed at and called obscene names. Also, have a right to work on my property without stepping in or otherwise getting dog excrement on my person. Darla

No comments: